3.) Campfire Chic’s birthday blog party. It was yesterday but you still have until tonight at 10pm Pacific to enter any giveaways & of course anytime to catch up.
4.) Whole bridge collapse in Japan from the earthquakes I’m sure you already have heard about.
Geometry Set Jotter – Ruler by presentandcorrect
I Am An Island print by corduroy.
Weekend to do list:
- get rid of stuff on freecycle/goodwill (bookcases, old tv, old tv stand, wood in basement, etc.)
- take some fun pictures! i haven’t taken anything for fun in awhile.
- read – I’m trying to make sure I don’t fall behind in reading during this move!
- keep up with 30 days of lists! (weekends are the time that it’s easiest to fall behind for me)
- find new PO box closer to new place
- fill out change of address forms
Can I just say I have six boxes of books packed already and it barely finished the first book shelf? The smallest one.. The last move was 16 boxes of books. 1. I’m sure we have more now and 2. I’m trying to use smaller boxes. This is why we’re buying a dolly for this move, no not one, but two of them – one for each of us.
Last count was about two years ago, and we had 1000-ish books, counting children’s books. I’m counting again during this move (just count what’s in the box and put the number on the box! Really easy.) so I’ll let you know what we have again.
Also, don’t forget to change your clocks this weekend.