Oops, I didn’t write yesterday because I wasn’t feeling very well. But I’m feeling much better today.
Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you want to play if you could?
Yep, I play the trumpet. I had private lessons and I was in all the band stuff in high school and college. But I do still play, just not as often as I want to. I’d like to be involved in something again at some point.
I also asked for an acoustic guitar my senior year of high school and taught myself how to play. I’m not good, haha, I’m just a chord player, but that’s why I wanted it – just to casually jam/sing along. I never really wanted to learn more than that.
Those are my main instruments, I’m pretty confident it would be easy enough for me to learn any other brass instrument.. I’ve played around with the French horn, baritone, trombone.. I liked playing on the French horn.
I’d love to learn the piano. I never had that chance, but I can finger peck well enough, and play some chords, just like the guitar, ha. It just works better for the guitar. And I’d like to learn the sax.
I have a ukulele but I haven’t figured it out yet haha.
1. What age did you learn to ride a bike?
2. Do you remember your first day of kindergarten? What was it like?
3. What was your first car? What did you love/hate about it?
4. Who is/are your hero(es)?
5. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
6. Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you want to play if you could?
7. What’s something on your “bucket list”?
8. What were you like in middle school? What were your clothing/music choices? (Around 12 years old.)
9. What is something adventurous you’d like to do someday?
10. Do you believe in anything “odd” – UFOs, ghosts, horoscopes, superstitions, etc.?
11. What’s something you’re interested in that no one really knows about or no one would really understand?
12. What’s your favorite nostalgic song? What does it remind you of?
13. If you could learn one new skill or pick up a new hobby, what would you like to do?
14. What’s your favorite book? Magazine?
15. What’s your religion/religious beliefs?
16. What are you going to name your children? Or, what are your favorite names in general?
17. Who was your childhood best friend? Do you still keep in touch?
18. Tell us your life philosophy?
19. Tell us a secret talent!
20. Create your own question and answer it!
Check out the other 20 Questions, grab my badge and join in!
(If you’re viewing this in a reader, you might have to come out to see the badge code..)