What’s something on your “bucket list”?
You can see my actual bucket list here, but the one thing that stands out for me right now is that I would love to learn how to snowboard. I know it’s hard, but it really appeals to me, and it seems like it’s more my thing than skiing. I don’t know how to explain it, but I love feeling how strong my body is, and to be able to control it in a strength sort of way (contrasting that with, say.. dexterity/flexibility). Two of my favorite active things are weight lifting and swimming and I feel like snowboarding fits in with what I love so much about them – feeling the way my body interacts with the weights, with the water. I don’t know if my perception of snowboarding is correct, but yeah.
Of course, I also love snow and the winter, my favoritest things ever, so ya know, this just fits in perfectly with that.
And it certainly doesn’t hurt to have the romanticized view of leaving the slopes, going into the cabin and sipping hot chocolate by the fire.
1. What age did you learn to ride a bike?
2. Do you remember your first day of kindergarten? What was it like?
3. What was your first car? What did you love/hate about it?
4. Who is/are your hero(es)?
5. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
6. Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you want to play if you could?
7. What’s something on your “bucket list”?
8. What were you like in middle school? What were your clothing/music choices? (Around 12 years old.)
9. What is something adventurous you’d like to do someday?
10. Do you believe in anything “odd” – UFOs, ghosts, horoscopes, superstitions, etc.?
11. What’s something you’re interested in that no one really knows about or no one would really understand?
12. What’s your favorite nostalgic song? What does it remind you of?
13. If you could learn one new skill or pick up a new hobby, what would you like to do?
14. What’s your favorite book? Magazine?
15. What’s your religion/religious beliefs?
16. What are you going to name your children? Or, what are your favorite names in general?
17. Who was your childhood best friend? Do you still keep in touch?
18. Tell us your life philosophy?
19. Tell us a secret talent!
20. Create your own question and answer it!
Check out the other 20 Questions, grab my badge and join in!
(If you’re viewing this in a reader, you might have to come out to see the badge code..)