So, tonight we’re going to a Leon Russell concert in Baltimore, and I’m really excited. Except.. I’m sick – I have a cold/sore throat, and even though I don’t have a fever, I still feel like I have a fever.
But, I am determined to not miss the greatest dirty hippy singer/songwriter of all time.
If you don’t know who he is – even if you weren’t even alive in the 70s (which I wasn’t either so no excuse) – shame on you. haha
What is something adventurous you’d like to do someday?
This is kind of like the bucket list question, but obviously specifically about adventure. My husband answered that he would love to live in another country for sometime, and that’s something I’m interested in too, but I’m not sure if it’s really what I was thinking of when I wrote the question, even though I definitely do think it’s adventurous.
I’m thinking something more in the moment exciting, more thrill ride – like parasailing or bungee jumping. I don’t think I’d ever bungee jump, but I do think I’d go parasailing. It just seems really fun and exciting!
Or I just thought of something else. I think I’d like to go urban exploring – like exploring abandoned buildings, that sort thing. It has everything needed for my own (just decided) definition of adventure – danger, excitment-in-the-moment, going somewhere others won’t go, the possibility of getting arrested.
So, yeah, those are my answers. Also Sam’s answer is my answer too. Haha, take that.
1. What age did you learn to ride a bike?
2. Do you remember your first day of kindergarten? What was it like?
3. What was your first car? What did you love/hate about it?
4. Who is/are your hero(es)?
5. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
6. Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you want to play if you could?
7. What’s something on your “bucket list”?
8. What were you like in middle school? What were your clothing/music choices? (Around 12 years old.)
9. What is something adventurous you’d like to do someday?
10. Do you believe in anything “odd” – UFOs, ghosts, horoscopes, superstitions, etc.?
11. What’s something you’re interested in that no one really knows about or no one would really understand?
12. What’s your favorite nostalgic song? What does it remind you of?
13. If you could learn one new skill or pick up a new hobby, what would you like to do?
14. What’s your favorite book? Magazine?
15. What’s your religion/religious beliefs?
16. What are you going to name your children? Or, what are your favorite names in general?
17. Who was your childhood best friend? Do you still keep in touch?
18. Tell us your life philosophy?
19. Tell us a secret talent!
20. Create your own question and answer it!
Check out the other 20 Questions, grab my badge and join in!
(If you’re viewing this in a reader, you might have to come out to see the badge code..)